About the graduate study programme
Upon completing the undergraduate study programme, students can enroll the graduate study programme at the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management. Candidates can choose between four graduate study programmes (60 ECTS credits):
1. TOURISM MARKETING
2. TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- module: Event and Leisure Management
- module: Tourist Destination Management
3. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- module: Strategic Hospitality Management
- module: Business Management in Hospitality
4. SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
- Study duration: 2 semesters (one year of study).
- Number of ECTS credits: 300
- Graduate study programmes at the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management in Opatija can be enrolled as a:
- full-time study, or as a
- part-time study.
Upon completing the graduate study programme, graduates are awarded the academic title: Master of Economics - abbreviation: mag. oec. (300 ECTS).